- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
DYO Boya, one of the leading paint producers in Turkey, owned by Yaşar Holding, has opened a plant to produce powder coatings in the Aegean province of Manisa. The plant was opened with an investment that will reach 25M Turkish Lira when the project is completed.
DYO Boya aims to be one of the arbiters in the powder coating market dominated by foreign companies, as Turkey is the third largest producer in Europe after Italy and Germany. The 10,000m2 plant in Manisa’s Turgutlu Organized Industrial site, has a production capacity of 6000t/yr. Capacity is planned to reach 20,000t by the end of 2017.