- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
PPG has signed a five-year agreement with Brightland Homes, a leading US homebuilder, under which Brightland Homes will exclusively offer PPG paints and coatings to customers across all its operating segments including Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Tennessee and Florida. The partnership will bring high-quality paints and coatings to homebuyers in these regions, enhancing the award-winning designs and quality craftsmanship of Brightland Homes.
“At Brightland Homes, we’re dedicated to providing homebuyers with nothing short of an exceptional experience,” said Justin Eicher, Chief Development Officer, Brightland Homes. “PPG’s commitment to excellent customer service and deep product knowledge, in addition to a portfolio of high-quality paint options, is consistent with our mission. Our expanded relationship will enable us to provide industry-leading paint products to create beautiful homes that exceed customer expectations.”
The partnership will include PPG’s full portfolio of professional-grade paints and coatings products, backed by PPG’s global industry expertise, customer service and experience in the new home construction industry.
“PPG has been a leader in the paint and coatings industry for 140 years. We’re excited to partner with Brightland Homes, a leader in private homebuilding, to bring our expertise and innovative, solution-driven products to its residential customers,” said Courtney Jungjohann Deemer, PPG General Manager, US Trade, Architectural Coatings.