- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
PPG has signed a four-year agreement with the 30th largest homebuilder, Fischer Homes, under which Fischer Homes will exclusively offer PPG paints products to its customers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri and Georgia. The partnership will bring PPG’s high-quality products to new homeowners working with Fischer Homes, enhancing the already well-known design capabilities offered by the company.
“We are proud to partner with PPG to offer our customers a nationally recognised brand of professional-grade paints,” said Jorge Espinosa, Market Purchasing Manager for Fischer Homes. “We are confident that the combination of our design expertise and PPG’s innovative paints and colour options will produce beautiful results that exceed our customer expectations.”
The new partnership includes PPG’s full portfolio of professional-grade paints, backed by PPG’s global industry expertise and flexible and reliable customer service. In addition, PPG will join Fischer Homes in their partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by donating the paint and needed supplies for three St. Jude Dream Homes this year.
“PPG has been a leader in the paint and coatings industry for 140 years. We are excited to partner with Fischer Homes to bring our expertise and innovative, solution-driven products to its residential customers,” said Courtney Jungjohann Deemer, PPG General Manager, US Trade, Architectural Coatings.