- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Uta Holzenkamp is the new president of BASF’s Coatings division with around 11,000 employees at more than 70 sites effective January 1, 2022. After her studies of organic chemistry at the University of Münster, Germany, the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland, and the Ohio State University, USA, she received her PhD in 1996 from the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany.
Holzenkamp joined BASF in 1997 and started her career in the pharmaceutical research department. After several positions at BASF in Germany and abroad, she has been Senior Vice President of the global Fuel and Lubricant Solutions business unit, which is part of the Performance Chemicals division of BASF, since April 2018.
Her predecessor Dirk Bremm, who has headed the Coatings division since April 2017, has taken over as CEO of a separate mobile emissions catalysts, automotive catalysts recycling and associated precious metal services entity. The new entity BASF Automotive Catalysts and Recycling will be a distinct legal entity structure, headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey, USA.