- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Panacol presents a solvent-free UV-adhesive. Vitralit VBB-2N LV features low viscosity and is ideally suited for bonding elastomeric materials.Due to its extremely low viscosity Vitralit VBB-2N LV is suitable for large area bonding, as well as applications where the gap size is very small. When cured, it demonstrates excellent flexibility and environmental stability. Vitralit VBB-2N LV is a solvent-free transparent adhesive and provides good adhesion to most elastomeric materials like TPE (Thermal Plastic Elastomer) and rubber (natural rubber latex, NBR, SBR etc). If at least one assembly material is transparent, Vitralit VBB-2N LV cures in seconds with UV-A light to produce a strong and reliable bond. UV-blocking materials like polycarbonate can be cured due to the adhesive’s ability to cure with visible light (>400nm).