- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Vencorex offically opened its Shanghai sales branch on December 15th, 2014. It will serve the Chinese market through dedicated sales organisation, market development, technical support, as well as customer service. A warehouse has also been established to enhance the distribution of Vencorex products locally and an application laboratory is operating to help customers in their developments.
"We want to strengthen our global position and further develop our presence in Asia. New facilities and production assets will allow us to support the growth in the region. We aim to be a strong partner to our customers in developing application technology,” said Per-Erik Velin, Sales and Marketing Director.
"Vencorex’s ambition is to focus on performance isocyanates with new capacities and new products coming on stream in the near future. The Shanghai branch, will be a key foundation to support this ambition in China,” said Philippe Barbeau, Innovation and Market Development Director.