- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Vencorex has announced that it has signed a new distribution agreement with Kadotoku.
Kadotoku will focus on selling the Vencorex aliphatic range of isocyanates to the coating, adhesives, sealants and ink markets in Japan.
"We strongly believe that in a market like Japan we need a dedicated partner to support growth and development opportunities,” said Per-Erik Velin, Marketing & Sales Global Director for HDI and Derivatives.