- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co KG recently acquired ISP Biochema Schwaben GmbH in Memmingen (Bavaria).
This addition will broaden the production capacity next to the already existing production site in northern Germany.
Vink Chemicals generates around 95% of its sales from the production and sale of biocides.
"With the acquisition, we are reinforcing the core business and offering more flexibility and proximity to the customers," says David Zilm, Chief Marketing Officer at Vink Chemicals.
The purchase of the site in Memmingen fits perfectly into the future strategy of the chemical producer, which has been specialising in biocides but also amine-based catalysts.
Vink Chemicals will be producing from now on in Kakenstorf and Memmingen with both formulation locations boasting equivalent quality, specifications and manufacturing processes.
The team in Memmingen has a well-established track record in biocide production, microbiology and product development.
This expertise opens up new opportunities for shorter lead times, extending its service level in manufacturing, microbiology and analytics.
As a result of the acquisition, the medium-sized company from Kakenstorf (Lower Saxony) is further expanding its most important business area.