- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Wacker has successfully completed the expansion and relocation of its technical laboratories and offices in South Korea and has inaugurated the upgraded technical centre, with integrated training facility, near the capital Seoul.
The regional competence centre now houses, both research & development (R&D), applications technology and a facility for basic and advanced training in silicones and polymers applications. Occupying an area of more than 3600m2, the site also houses the new offices of Wacker Chemicals Korea Inc, which is a wholly owned subsidiary.
The technical centre for polymers will concentrate on formulations for dispersible polymer powders and dispersions for modern building applications, eg for low-odour and low-emission paints.