- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Chemical supplier Wanhua Chemical Group has released WANOL C2020E waterproof polyether product for the coating industry.
WANOL C2020E is part of the WANOL C2020 series. This new product is designed to reduce viscosity without changing the polyurethane polymerisation process, improving workability.
Also, it improves the flexibility of polyurethane enhancing its elongation property, which results in optimised applications in waterproof coatings.
WANOL C2020E is eco-friendly with a lower content of organic volatile compounds, making it suitable for solvent-free systems.
Wanhua will be exhibiting at the upcoming Middle East Coatings Show, held in Dubai in April.