Weilburger Graphics buys Brazilian coating producer

20 April 2015

Weilburger Graphics GmbH based in Gerhardshofen, Franconia, Germany, has taken over the well-established Brazilian coating producer Heliocolor with immediate effect.

The 5000m2 head office is located 25km south of São Paulo in São Bernardo do Campo and has good transport connections. The company has been established in the graphics industry, as well as in floor coatings for more than 20 years and produces coatings with almost 30 employees. At present, the annual sales are approx 2000t, of which 80% are water-based varnishes and the remaining 20% are UV-, silicone-emulsion and epoxy-based lacquers. Maximum production capacity is currently approx 6000t/yr.

< Previous article

Thinner, tougher and stronger…

Next article >

EU round up – EU-funded research develops coatings for wind power and anti-fouling