- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
TQC has expanded its line of test equipment for the paint and coatings industry with a wet scrub washability tester.
The TQC scrub tester is a flexible machine that can be used on various materials such as hiding power test charts, scrub panels, metal, plastic or wood panels or parts, etc. For popular ISO and ASTM standards the settings are pre-set in the machine but all parameters are fully flexible.
Cycle speed (1-60str/min), stroke length (2-300mm), pump volume (0-5ml/min), number of cycles or test duration can all be set digitally by the operator. The machine has two separate dosing pumps, which allow simultaneous testing of two different media.