- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Nine companies and their partners will receive awards at the inaugural JEC Americas Composites Show and Conferences at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Nov. 7 – 9, 2012. The latest crop of winners will be recognized at an Awards ceremony November 7 at 4:00 p.m. at the Agora 3 of the JEC Americas exhibition, which will be open to all visitors and which will be introduced by Gene Lavanchy, one of the most recognizable anchors in
JJEC launched the Innovation Awards promoting the very best new innovations in composites. Since then, the Program has involved 1,600 business and rewarded 177 companies and 433 partners for their leading contributions toward advancing composites technology and enhancing value for end-users.
JEC President and CEO Frédérique Mutel explains: "The Americas not only promote a culture of innovation among companies doing business there, the region demands it from players who wish to survive and thrive in the largest worldwide composites market, which totals US$34 billion in annual revenues. For over a decade, JEC’s Innovation Awards Program has been recognised as a driving force for new and highly competitive composites innovation
JEC considered applications from different companies around the world for recognition in nine competitive categories that encompass Aeronautics, Automotive, Carbon, Construction, Energy, Process, Recycling, Software and Sports & Leisure.