- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Materials Performance magazine, a publication of NACE International, is accepting nominations for its 2014 Corrosion Innovation of the Year Awards. The deadline for nominations is October 18, 2013.
The awards showcase progressive technological developments in all aspects of corrosion prevention and mitigation and recognise the innovators who have created revolutionary solutions to combat corrosion and protect vital assets from its damaging effects. The highest-rated innovations will receive the awards on March 10, 2014 at the world’s largest corrosion conference and expo, NACE International’s Corrosion 2014 in San Antonio, Texas, USA.