- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Koch Equity Development LLC, have announced the completion of their acquisition of Flint Group from funds managed by CVC Capital Partners. The transaction will allow Flint Group’s management team to continue to pursue a greater presence in the printed packaging market, while fortifying Flint Group’s leadership position in the print media sectors.
The number one or two supplier in most of the market segments it serves, it operates 137 sites in 40 countries and employs some 6600 people.
"This is a great day for Flint Group employees, our customers and our suppliers. Flint Group now goes forward with a much stronger capital structure and additional flexibility,” said Antoine Fady, CEO, Flint Group.