- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Leading emulsion polymer manufacturer, Synthomer Group has announced the appointment of Worldwide Resins & Chemicals Group (WWRC) as its distributor for its Functional Polymers and Construction and Coating Business Units in South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia), as well as Korea and Taiwan.
Synthomer and WWRC have had a long standing relationship for many years, which this agreement now formalises. Contracts were signed at the Asia Pacific Coatings Show in Jakarta, last month.
Olaf Schoen, Synthomer Global Agent and Distribution Manager said: "We are delighted to be able to announce this formal partnership with WWRC. We have been working together for a number of years and know that they share our commitment to customer service and quality. This is very important to us as we strive to provide our customers with quality products and service, as well as the capability to enter new markets.”
Mr Teoh Weng Chai, CEO of WWRC said: "We are very pleased to sign this agreement with Synthomer. Our group’s direction has always been to work with fast growing, global market leaders. Synthomer is a fine example of such a company. With this formal agreement, we are now forging ahead to increase our market share in this fast growing region, offering a wide array of logistic solutions to our customers.”