- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Berger Paints India Ltd has agreed to acquire the architectural operations of Sherwin-Williams Paints India Pvt Ltd, for an undisclosed sum, through its wholly owned subsidiary firm Brushworks Paints Ltd.
Berger Paint’s Chairman KS Dhingra commented: "This transaction will significantly increase our presence in key markets, it builds on our strategy to grow our architectural paint business throughout India and it brings a high quality, committed team of employees to Berger Paints India Ltd. We are proud to welcome such a well-respected team into the Berger family.”
The company manufactures and markets a range of decorative and industrial paint products and has operations throughout India with seven manufacturing facilities, over 135 depots more than 2500 employees and in excess of 15,000 dealers.