- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Nano Labs Corp is pleased to announce that the company has signed an agreement with Barnices y Resinas SA de CV (‘Resinas BYR’) for the manufacturing and distribution of the company’s NC2012, a proprietary nano thermal insulation paint coating. Resinas BYR is now an authorised manufacturer for the nano paint and coatings and will provide manufacturing, labelling / packaging, and order fulfillment on behalf of Nano Labs. BYR is located in Mexico City and is an ISO certified manufacturing facility with a production capacity of 394,000 gall/month.