- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Nano Labs Corp is pleased to announce that the company has signed an agreement with Barnices y Resinas SA de CV (‘Resinas BYR’) for the manufacturing and distribution of the company’s NC2012, a proprietary nano thermal insulation paint coating. Resinas BYR is now an authorised manufacturer for the nano paint and coatings and will provide manufacturing, labelling / packaging, and order fulfillment on behalf of Nano Labs. BYR is located in Mexico City and is an ISO certified manufacturing facility with a production capacity of 394,000 gall/month.