- Coatings Societies International appoints first European Presidency
- Residential garage floor with high durability polyaspartic coating has neighbours talking
- Synthomer appoints WWRC Group as Asia distributor
- UK supermarket introduces trolley handles and in-store surfaces with antimicrobial coating
- HB Fuller Company acquires ProSpec Construction Products
Easy to process, highly transparent and extremely colour-pure: SynAdd, the new additive from ECKART, opens up a wide range of possibilities for coatings and plastics manufacturers to optimise their products. Among other things, it serves to improve technical properties such as weather and moisture resistance as well as scratch resistance. At the same time, it can also be used for optical effects. The powder is suitable for use in aqueous and solvent-based systems.
In lacquers and plastics, the synthetic additive minimises tiny cracks on the surface. This improves the technical properties of the products. Anti-stick coatings, for example, become scratch-resistant as a result. Thanks to improved surface texture, the haptics of the products also benefit.
SynAdd can also be used to achieve certain optical effects. It can be used to achieve extraordinary matting and milky glass effects in plastics and lacquers.