- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Addivant has announced the completion of the first phase of capacity expansions at Gulf Stabilizers Industries (GSI), the company’s joint venture in Al Jubaïl, Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the production capacity of hindered phenolic antioxidants, Anox 20 and Anox PP18 and phosphite antioxidant Alkanox 240 will double to 10,500t.
GSI also announced plans to expand production capacity of the Anox NDB product line to 24,000t/yr to meet growing customer demand.
GSI is a joint venture between Addivant and Zamil ChemPlast, one of Saudi Arabia’s leading industrial manufacturing companies.