- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
From October 9-11 the Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Paint & Plastics Department in Gliwice, Poland will be holding its 10th International Scientific-Technical Conference, ACT’12 in the Expo Silesia Exhibition Centre, Sosnowiec, ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, Poland.
Main topics of the conference include:
Raw Materials Evolutions:
– Polymers, resins and binders for coatings
– Novel pigments and fillers
– New generation of additives, agents and modifiers for coatings
Advanced Technologies and their Environmental Aspects:
– UV Curing
Applications and Surface Treatment
– Functional coatings: antifouling, self-cleaning, anti-graffiti, intumescent
– Wood coatings
– Architectural coatings
– Anticorrosive coatings
Testing and Measurements
Relevant Research Projects
Poster presentations will also be on show.
Papers will be presented by major companies such as BASF, BYK, Arkema, Bayer MaterialScience, Omnova Solution, Dorfner, Hielscher, VMA-Getzmann, Sachtleben, DuPont de Nemours, Dow Microbial, Lanxess; and Merck.
The conference language will be in English and Polish.
To find out more about ACT’12 contact:
Ms Anna Pająk,
Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Paint & Plastics Department in Gliwice,
ul. Chorzowska 50A,
email: [email protected]