- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
From October 9-11, the Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Paint & Plastics Department in Gliwice, Poland will be holding its 10th International Scientific-Technical Conference, ACT’12 in the Expo Silesia Exhibition Centre, Sosnowiec, ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, Poland.
Main topics of the conference include: Raw materials evolutions; Advanced technologies and their environmental aspects; Applications and Surface treatment; Ecology, Legislation; Testing and measurements; and Relevant research projects. Poster presentations will also be on show.
Papers will be presented by major companies such as BASF, BYK, Arkema, Bayer MaterialScience, Omnova Solution, Dorfner, Hielscher, VMA-Getzmann, Sachtleben, DuPont de Nemours, Dow Microbial, Lanxess and Merck. The conference language will be in English and Polish.
To find out more about ACT’12 contact: Ms Anna Pająk, Conference Manager, Institute for Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes, Paint & Plastics Department in Gliwice, ul. Chorzowska 50A, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland. email: [email protected]