- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Akcros India will be headed up by MD Gita Bendale and has set up a dedicated independent production facility for local manufacture under the global Akcros brands. It will promote a full range of stabiliser technologies, along with biocides, bonding agents, epoxies and anti-static agents. Gita is enthusiastic about this new venture: "With my new team and Akcros’ support, we will build a great business in this rapidly developing market, bringing high quality products and services to the industry.”
Akcros has been present in this market for several decades through partners and distribution channels and its products are well known but this move represents a full commitment to this market.