- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
MRO Dubai was the platform for AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings to present its latest high gloss exterior paint systems for aircraft.
The maintenance systems meet AMS 3095A and allow airlines and paint facilities to use one and the same paint system for any type of aircraft. Customised to the individual needs of the paint facility, the preferred paint solution provides customers, managing a mixed fleet of aircraft, maximum benefit with minimum change. It removes mixed fleet complexity by bringing one decorative system that facilitates the maintenance of the entire fleet of aircraft. In line with the company’s commitment to offer environmentally progressive solutions, a total chrome-free option is expected to receive AMS 3095A qualification soon.