- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
MRO Dubai was the platform for AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings to present its latest high gloss exterior paint systems for aircraft.
The maintenance systems meet AMS 3095A and allow airlines and paint facilities to use one and the same paint system for any type of aircraft. Customised to the individual needs of the paint facility, the preferred paint solution provides customers, managing a mixed fleet of aircraft, maximum benefit with minimum change. It removes mixed fleet complexity by bringing one decorative system that facilitates the maintenance of the entire fleet of aircraft. In line with the company’s commitment to offer environmentally progressive solutions, a total chrome-free option is expected to receive AMS 3095A qualification soon.