- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
American Airlines has announced a modernisation and complete rebrand of its aircraft fleet. AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings is providing the paint system and technical expertise to assist with the new look for the iconic brand. The fleet makeover will incorporate the painting of more than 600 aircraft with Aerodur 3001/3002 Base Coat/Clear Coat, widely recognised for an impressive high gloss finish with easy coverage and fast turnaround capabilities.
American Airlines’ re-invented livery features proud stripes and a timeless silver body, expressing the airline’s origins and the spirit of modern America and is enhanced by a full body mica topcoat. The depth and radiance of this special effect coating creates a unique lustre effect reminding passengers of the classical metallic look.