- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
AkzoNobel has published its Report 2012, which combines the company’s annual and sustainability reports. Available as an iPad application as well as online, the digital versions were closely followed by the printed report, which was due for publication during the week beginning March 25.
This year’s dedicated website and iPad versions further build on the highly interactive style introduced in 2012. As well as containing full details of AkzoNobel’s financial and sustainability performance – and the recently updated strategy – it also includes several animations highlighting some of the company’s latest innovations and activities.
To view the Report 2012 online, visit www.akzonobel.com/report, which also includes a download link for the iPad app.