- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
AkzoNobel has completed the restructuring of its activities in Pakistan by formally establishing AkzoNobel Pakistan Limited as a separate legal entity from ICI Pakistan. The split means that the company has started the formal sale process to divest its 75.81% shareholding in ICI Pakistan.
The new AkzoNobel Pakistan Limited business is focused on three core areas – decorative paints, performance coatings and speciality chemicals. An appropriate management and organisational structure is currently being finalised, with Jehanzeb Khan having been appointed as CEO.