- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Hempel, one of the world’s largest, independent suppliers of decorative, marine and protective coatings, has announced that it has fortified its exclusive range of eco-friendly products in line with the company’s ‘Green Revolution’ initiative, which ultimately aims to reduce the impact of Hempel’s operations on human health and the environment.
Hempel further revealed that some of its products are now registered and listed in the Manual of Green Building Materials issued by the Government of Dubai.
Hempel’s products have been classified under three categories in the Manual of Green Building Materials: light colours on the outside of buildings, low-emitting material – paints and coatings and lead or heavy metal-free material.