- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Highlights included: Revenue down 4%, mainly due to divestments. Operating income at €322M (€388M yr-on-yr) driven by adverse price/mix developments. Net income attributable to shareholders €429M (€219M yr-on-yr) due to recognition of a deferred tax asset and the divestment of Decorative Paints in North America. Adjusted EPS €1.37 (€1.06 yr-on-yr). Performance improvement programme on track to be completed in 2013, delivering €500M EBITDA benefit a year early.