- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
AkzoNobel has repurchased 137,000 of its own ordinary shares in the period from January 9, 2017 up to and including January 13, 2017, at an average price of €59.48/share. The consideration of the repurchase was €8.14M.This is part of a repurchase programme announced on December 12, 2016. The total number of shares repurchased under this programme to date is 315,000 ordinary shares for a total consideration of €18.81M.The purpose of the programme is to neutralise the dilutive effect of stock dividends paid in 2016.