- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Following the recent announcements of plans to divest both its Building Adhesives business and Decorative Paints stores in Germany, AkzoNobel has informed employees of its intention to streamline its organisational structure in the country. The proposals involve reducing the number of office locations from eight to three by the summer of 2014. The three offices will be based in Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
Currently, office employees working for diverse business units and the country organisation are based in eight office locations spread across Germany. AkzoNobel’s main offices in Germany will be sited in Cologne, providing workspaces for around 250 people.