- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
NEI Corporation has introduced a transparent, micron-thick coating that provides both scratch resistance and easy-to-clean properties to surfaces. The waterborne SR-100EC coating can be applied to plastics such as polycarbonate, PMMA, PET, polyurethane, epoxy, as well as metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, brass and chrome.
The surface treatment is mechanically stable, is highly repellent to water and oils, and it enhances lubricity. By applying SR-100EC on the surface of components, soil and liquids simply slide off the surface, thereby helping prevent deposits and extending the time between cleanings.