- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Allnex has enhanced its position as a technology leader in radiation curable coatings with completion of the acquisition of Bayer MaterialScience’s Desmolux product range. With the acquisition Allnex gains urethane acrylate, dual cure resin and polyester/polyether acrylate technologies that complement its leading postion in UV/EB radiation curing products.
The addition of the new Desmolux chemistries further expands Allnex’s product portfolio and enables the company to continue to address future customer needs, increase its presence in new applications and develop new markets for Radcure. Furthermore, with its expanded portolio, Allnex can further leverage its strong customer relationships and partner network to expand distribution worldwide for both Desmolux and Ebecryl products.
The initial agreement for the sale of the Desmolux product range was signed by Allnex and Bayer MaterialScience in July 2013.