- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Archroma announced its official launch on October 1 as a newly formed global colour and speciality chemicals company that comprises the former Textile Specialties, Paper Solutions and Emulsion Products businesses of Clariant. Archroma will be headquartered in Switzerland along with the management team of Archroma’s Paper Solutions Business. The Textile Specialties Business will be managed from Singapore and the Emulsion Products Business from Brazil