- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
With the launch of the Allnex Easy Cure System, formulators can develop waterborne epoxy systems that offer the performance and handling of solvent-based coatings. The System comprises three elements: Beckocure hardener and two epoxy resins, the Beckopox EP 2384w/57WA and Beckopox 387w/52WA.
Beckocure is a shear stable, infinitely dilutable, high molecular weight amine dispersion that is free of monomeric amines. It is compatible with different pigments and fillers, including active anti-corrosion pigments and can be used with less expensive fillers and liquid epoxy resins, without sacrificing performance.