- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
The hubergroup has developed a universal UV offset ink that is on the market to unite the properties of a range of different UV ink series – NewV maxX. The company has succeeded in formulating these inks for use, not only on paper and card stocks but also on non-absorbent substrates.
In addition to process inks, the NewV maxX range includes basic Pantone colours, CRS mixed colours and a special, very low-yellowing and highly opaque UV opaque white.