- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Altana and Landa Corporation have concluded an equity financing agreement under which Altana will invest €100M for a minority stake in Landa Digital Printing.
Both companies see the agreement not only as a financial investment but also as a starting point for a long-term strategic partnership to bring digital printing solutions to the commercial, packaging and publishing markets. Other units of the Landa Group, including Landa Labs and Landa Ventures, are not included in the transaction.
The proceeds will be used for completing the development of Nanography, Landa’s water-based digital printing process, including engineering and production ramp-up of Landa Nanographic Printing Presses and building of manufacturing plants for Landa NanoInk colourants.