- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The University of Fribourg and Sika have announced the signing of a co-operation agreement. A research group on management in emerging markets is being established at the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
The objective of the venture between the University of Fribourg and Sika is to enable research and teaching on management in emerging markets. Practice-oriented, scientifically based findings on the mechanisms of these markets are to be processed and used to train students for management roles in emerging countries.