- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Merck launched Xirallic NXT, one of a new generation of its acclaimed hi-tech effect pigments, at the beginning of April at the American Coatings Show. For many years, Merck has maintained a position as market leader in pearlescent pigments. This is largely due to Xirallic, the brand predominantly used in automotive finishes. Merck is the only company to deliver this specific, aluminium oxide-based technology.
Xirallic NXT Panthera Silver, named and styled after wild cats, is a dark grey and can be used to create a bluish metallic look, impressing with its vibrant sparkle combined with a pronounced shimmer.
A further colour option will follow before the end of 2014. Production of the Xirallic product line takes place in Onahama (Japan) and in Gernsheim (Germany).