- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
In November, the purchase contract between Anton Paar GmbH and CSM Instruments SA was signed. CSM Instruments SA will continue under the name ‘CSM Instruments SA | A company of Anton Paar’ at the present location in Peseux, Switzerland.
Anton Paar is the world leader in the field of density and concentration measurement, the determination of dissolved CO2, rheology and the material characterisation of surfaces. Its customers include companies in the food, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Anton Paar develops highly accurate laboratory instruments, process measuring instrumentation and custom-tailored automation and robotics solutions for quality control. Around 20% of the annual turnover is invested in R&D. Anton Paar GmbH, headquartered in Graz, Austria has, now, 21 subsidiaries and is active in more than 110 countries.