- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
IRL has published, for the first time, a review of the major country markets for architectural coatings in the European region. This study takes a comprehensive look at the industry in the region following the global downturn in 2008 – 2009. Information includes:
Market data for each country for 2010; Country growth projections to 2015; Major trends, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses; Key players in each national market.