- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Wacker, the Munich-based chemicals group, has received Frost & Sullivan’s New Product Innovation Award for its novel Geniosil product class. The award was presented at a special event in London in September.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Geniosil was chosen because it incorporates advanced alpha-silane technologies, offers superior performance during processing, delivers high value to customers and gives them a fast return on investment. Geniosil enables the formulation of fast-curing adhesives and sealants, with applications ranging from highly flexible, paintable sealants through to high-strength assembly adhesives and crystal-clear cabinet sealants.