- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Following Argex’s announcement in April that it had selected Valleyfield, Quebec, Canada, as the site for its first titanium dioxide production plant, the company has said it will also establish a new R&D Centre in Valleyfield, as well as relocate the operation of its current test facility in Mississauga, Ontario, to the planned site of its future industrial-sized plant.
"Our R&D Centre will be relied on for continuous improvement as well as to support operations and commissioning of the industrial-sized plant,” said Roy Bonnell, President and CEO of Argex.
"The Argex R&D Centre will drive ongoing innovation as we continue on the pathway to production,” stated Enrico Di Cesare, Argex’s VP of Technology and COO, "The close integration of our R&D activities with the development of our industrial scale plant has many operational advantages which we expect will ensure optimal performance at the plant.”