- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Arizona Chemical has reached an agreement with IMCD Group BV to further expand the distribution partnership for Arizona’s refinery product lines to the African continent.
This agreement follows on the January 2012 announcement, whereby Arizona appointed IMCD as its distributor for the refinery product lines in Western Europe.
Having demonstrated an improved service for customers, business simplification and greater market coverage in these regions, IMCD secured the newest territory expansion. As it is the case for the existing contract, IMCD will assume responsibility for the commercial relationship, technical support and logistics for the customers it serves, enabling Arizona to focus on gaining a clearer understanding of customer needs and developing improved solutions.
Didrik von Porat, MD of IMCD Nordic, commented: "We are delighted that Arizona Chemical have taken the decision to extend their partnership with IMCD to Africa. Not only will this agreement strengthen our already successful and valuable partnership with Arizona but it will also allow IMCD to progress in its commitment to develop sales and achieve a more visible presence in Africa.”