- BCF presidency handed over to Pronto Industrial Paint’s David Beckford at BCF Annual Con...
- Allnex introduces bio-based polyester acrylate
- Episode 28 – Wait Wait… Don’t Powder Coat Me!
- Omnova Solutions broadens availability of speciality resins
- New beetle wing-inspired coating to cool electronics, buildings and more
Brenntag has expanded its service portfolio for the coating and construction industry at its technical centre in Budapest, Hungary. The new application lab offers applications technology and test equipment for polymer dispersions needed as binders for interior architectural paints. The expansion not only enables Brenntag to help its local customers in Hungary but also in Austria, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, to develop new and tailor-made products. It also encourages the exchange of know-how and promotes internationally recognised quality standards in the region.
"This application lab again proves that Brenntag is more than simply a provider of chemical products for its customers”, commented Helmut Struger, CEO Brenntag CEE.