- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Arkema presented its latest developments in Asia for the coatings business at ChinaCoat 2012 in November.
These included: start up of an emulsion products manufacturing capacity for Arkema Coating Resins in September 2012 and of Coatex’s acrylic additives plant in 2011 on the Changhu complex facility (China); New acrylic resin production capabilities at the company’s Pasir Gudang, Malaysia facility; Investment of 50% of polyvinylidene fluoride capacity at Changshu, products for high performance industrial coatings; Opening of a technical service and development centre in Guangzhou, China; and the opening, at the end of 2012, of an R&D centre located at Changshu.