- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Arkema has opened a development and application laboratory at its Araçariguama plant in São Paulo, Brazil dedicated to the Arkema Coating Resins and Coatex businesses. Arkema Coating Resins is a business unit of Arkema; Coatex is a subsidiary of Arkema Group.
The facility will focus on innovation and technical customer support across several market segments, including coatings, adhesives, construction, textiles, mineral processing, paper and graphic arts. More than 150 agents, authorities, suppliers and partners were invited to the opening ceremony on April 23.
"We’re very confident that we’ll be able to provide an efficient technical service to both our current and new customers using the resources of our new lab,” Neide Jiuliani, R&D Manager for the business units, explained.
Arkema has invested approximately US$2.5M to construct and equip the lab, which will also support the introduction of the Encor brand into the Brazilian market.