- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Arsenal Capital Partners, a leading New York, USA-based private equity firm, has completed the acquisition of ADCO Global Inc, a leading global provider of speciality sealants, tapes and adhesives. Concurrent with the transaction, ADCO has merged with Arsenal’s Adhesives and Sealants platform investment, Royal Adhesives and Sealants, LLC (Royal).
ADCO Global serves the construction, transportation and industrial markets throughout the world via its operating subsidiaries, ADCO Products Inc and Kommerling Chemiche Fabrik GmbH and is a leader in developing specialised solutions for insulating glass window, commercial roofing, solar panel, automotive, marine, civil engineering, telecommunications, security glass and general construction applications.
The combination of Royal and ADCO Global will create a top ten global supplier of adhesives and sealants with sales approaching US$600M/yr.