- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Dow Coating Materials announced that R&D Magazine recognised its Evoque Technology as an R&D 100 Award Winner for 2013.
Evoque pre-composite polymer technology raises paint film performance and improves titanium dioxide (TiO2) efficiency. In a recent Life Cycle Assessment, paints made with Evoque technology reduced the potential environmental impact of waterborne white and pastel architectural paints in 10/10 key indicators.