- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
For more than 45 years, Pliogrip structural adhesives have been specified for use in automotive, marine, aerospace, infrastructure, industrial and aftermarket repair applications around the world.
Now, Ashland Performance Materials, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc has introduced Pliogrip 1100, a two-part methacrylate structural adhesive, which was developed to provide longer work times at elevated ambient temperatures – a key requirement for bonding stringers and other large composite parts in fibreglass boat construction.
When used with Pliogrip 1080 activator, Pliogrip 1100 adhesive provides 120-180min of work time, while maintaining a minimum of 45min of work time at 97°F (36°C).