- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
For more than 45 years, Pliogrip structural adhesives have been specified for use in automotive, marine, aerospace, infrastructure, industrial and aftermarket repair applications around the world.
Now, Ashland Performance Materials, a commercial unit of Ashland Inc has introduced Pliogrip 1100, a two-part methacrylate structural adhesive, which was developed to provide longer work times at elevated ambient temperatures – a key requirement for bonding stringers and other large composite parts in fibreglass boat construction.
When used with Pliogrip 1080 activator, Pliogrip 1100 adhesive provides 120-180min of work time, while maintaining a minimum of 45min of work time at 97°F (36°C).